What's this all about?

I love to cook!
And I have a lot of friends who also love to cook!
This is just a little website dedicated to that!
I love to swap recipes with anyone! Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Crock Pot Meatloaf

Andrew LOVES meatloaf and I am not the biggest fan. However, I decided to try this just for him, and it was actually pretty good. Below is the recipe.

What you need:
2 lbs of ground chuck
2 eggs
2/3 quick cooking oats
1 pkg dry french onion soup
1 cup of ketchup(reserve 1/2 c. for topping)

What you do:
Combine and mix ingredients in a bowl. Spray your crockpot with Pam. Form your mixture into a loaf and place in crockpot. Top with remaining ketchup. Cover and cook on low for 6 1/2 hours. Let cool somewhat before removing from crockpot. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment