What's this all about?

I love to cook!
And I have a lot of friends who also love to cook!
This is just a little website dedicated to that!
I love to swap recipes with anyone! Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stuffed Green Peppers

This is a recipe that I have been looking forward to trying for a long time and still have not tried, however, they look good and I wanted to share them with you. If you get to try them soon, let me know what you think!

What you need:
Green Peppers (with the mix, I'd say you could make 10-121 lb hamburger
1 onion
1 can tomato sauce
1 box yellow rice
Mozzarella Cheese

What you do:
Wash your bell peppers, cut off the tops and scrap out the insides. Dice onion. I went the quick route and made my rice in the microwave. 1 box of yellow rice, 2 Tbsp butter, 2.5 cups of water. Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes. Uncover and cook on P-6 for an additional 15 minutes. Fry up hamburger and onions. Drain grease. Give your rice a good 'fluff'. Add tomato sauce and rice to the hamburger and onions. Add some cheese to the bottom of your bell peppers. Fill with mixture. Top with additional Mozzarella, and bake until at 350 until cheese is melted. (Don't forget to line your cookie sheet with foil for easy clean up). Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment